Free Sails to a good home

Home Forums General Olson 30 Discussions Free Sails to a good home

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jean Andre 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jonathan Pollak
    Participant

I am cleaning out my storage locker and ditching any sails that I haven’t used in the last 4 years or so. There is 15 to 20 years of stuff in there from the prior owners(s). If you are willing to pick up or arrange shipping they are yours. I may keep some of the bags. This isn’t great stuff. Certainly not race worthy. but they may be useful to someone. Let me know ASAP as going to the dump (gasp…) if not. Located Baltimore, MD. Email me. Jpollakbmore@hotmail.com.

I do have some race worthy stuff (#1, Main) esp for weeknight stuff. Not actively trying to sell but if you have interest… not planning on giving those away.

-Jon

Allen
    Participant

Jonathan
    I am very interested in the sails you have. Please do not dispose of them just yet. I tried emailing you directly, but not sure it went through. Please contact me to discuss the sails you have. I live a few hours north, so could easily drive down to pick them up. Email: sail_flea@yahoo.com or call 304-482-0474. I look forward to speaking with you.
    Allen

Jean Andre
    Participant

HI Jonathan,
    Do any of these sails are hank on?
    Any Storm jib or Trysail?

I just tore my old dacron Mainsail. I am interested in any Mains you have free and for sale. Let me know what you have. Do you take paypal or prefer check?

Cheers

Jean
    jeanbrzdesign@gmail.com
    314-308-7967

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.