Image uploads fixed

Home Forums General Olson 30 Discussions Image uploads fixed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Old School 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Old School
    Participant

It would appear that the forum’s photo upload feature was not working for a bit. It is now.

In the hopefully near future, the developers will be releasing an update which will allow for all uploaded images to be showcased in a site-wide gallery, instead of using individual user galleries. In the mean time, feel free to play with your own galleries or just post the images into the forum.

Jiri Senkyrik
    Participant

Hi, Thank you for all your work on this, I cannot create a new post nor upload any pictures. Am I doing something wrong?

Old School
    Participant

I am aware of the “new topic” issue…just came across it an hour ago. I can’t look into it right now, but will tonight. I think that issue and the file attachment issue are related, because I can’t attach an file either…

Old School
    Participant

crap…I deactivated the file uploading, and it did not fix the posting issue. This might take some work. Check back tonight.

Old School
    Participant

I changed computers to one that has the latest IE, and the new topic is working. The other machine uses an ancient version, and it did not work. What brower are you using?

Jiri Senkyrik
    Participant

I am using internet explorer. Should I give it another shot?

Old School
    Participant

test image

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.