Chris Voigt
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Loki would definitely consider LIS venue.
Jiri, a couple of pictures from Loki. I like the setup… not too cluttered, everything in easy reach. We can cross-sheet but rarely do.
I think all the refitting was done by Pride Marine.
Hi Jason – I’ve had Loki for a couple years. The layout was updated back in 2006, and I’m really happy with the layout, especially when we’re shorthanded. It is very clean and low maintenance.
You mention the Bay. We’re in Galesville. Maybe we can connect some time? Checking her out in person is worth 1000 words…
I would be in for NJ, coming up from the Bay wouldn’t be too bad.
Ray, thanks for the pictures… the top of my rudder is scraped up just like that, with the rudder binding against the hull. I don’t think my rudder has play per se, but are you thinking the new bearings will keep the rudder from rubbing on the hull?
I have new bearings in hand, but I haven’t had time or energy to pull the rudder out.
I don’t have my trailer anymore, but you could extrapolate from this picture. This is from her trip from Sag Harbor to Galesville in 2012.
Dari, did you get that Whale pump to fit under your floorboard? I too have a temporary winter pump rigged up, but I’d really like peace of mind of a more permanent pump and an overall lower bilge level. I live pretty far from her and don’t get out there much off-season.
Yea, I know, she shouldn’t leak so much… I’m working on that too.
Has anyone reset their toe rails? I seem to have a little seepage coming in from there too. Not sure it is worth pulling the toe rails off an redoing them (when it comes to leaks, I’m sure it’s worth it, but I’d rather be sailing!). My deck was reconfigured, and my toe rails are cut into three sections so it won’t be too hard I suppose.
-
AuthorPosts
